The current version of EMBASSY Trust Suite is corrupt, incomplete or non-responsive.
(XP and Vista 32-bit OS only)
OptiPlex 740, 745, 745c, 755
Installed on Acer ProShield with TPM: BXD50/BAP50
Installed on Asus models B53F, B53J, B43F, B43J
Installed on PC’s equipped with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
Remove security configurations if ETS is accessible. Proceed to remove Application and Drivers from within the Add/Remove programs.
If EMBASSY Trust Suite is accessible; remove the security configurations.
- Turn off the Wave Gina
- Launch EMBASSY Security Center
- Select Start > All Programs > Security by Wave Systems > EMBASSY Security Center
- Select Windows Login Tab
Uncheck Enable Secure Windows Login and select APPLY
- Un-initialize the Self-encrypting drive
- Within EMBASSY Security Center, select the Trusted Drive tab
- Click on Manage then enter the Drive Administrator credentials
In the Trusted Drive Advanced Settings, select Un-initialize and confirm the action.
- Disable BIOS Pre-Boot and Single-Sign On (SSO) if used
- Within EMBASSY Security Center, select Pre-boot Manager Tab
- If SSO is used for Pre-boot and Windows automatic authentication, select ADVANCED to remove the Check from Enable Automatic Login
Clear Pre-boot Authentication if used independently or with SSO by selecting ADVANCED > BIOS passwords tab
- For Admin and System passwords: If CHANGE is displayed, change the password to be a null (blank) value so that the Admin and System password status is displayed as Set.
- For Admin or System password: If Set is displayed no Pre-boot is established.
Once the Admin Password and System Password buttons display SET, the Pre-boot has been disabled.
Remove the application and drivers from the machine.
Vista: Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
XP: Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Select and uninstall EMBASSY Trust Suite by Wave Systems Application. Reboot when prompted.
- Select and uninstall EMBASSY Trust Suite Device Driver Pack
- Reboot the machine.
Important: We do not support the use of any clean-up tools or registry clean-up utilities. If a third party file/registry cleaner has been used, we cannot provide any additional uninstall assistance as these tools affect files and folders that are required for successful Microsoft add/remove processes.
Acer representatives are familiar with their hardware and the Acer EMBASSY Trust Suite (ETS) version software and provide the initial support for these machines and for the ETS provided on this platform.
Please contact Acer at: support.acer.com
Asus representatives are familiar with their hardware and the Asus EMBASSY Trust Suite (ETS) version software and provide the initial support for machines with ETS provided on this platform. Please contact Asus at: support.asus.com
If the information provided above did not resolve your issue or you have any additional questions, please complete our Support Request Form