Control your posts and take back your privacy
Today, the majority of online content is submitted as posts on commercial sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Who’s really seeing the messages you post online? Do you own the content you post? How about 20 years from now? And what about ever-changing privacy policies?
Scrambls lets you decide exactly who sees what you post to the web, including to social networking sites. Whether your concern is privacy, copyright, disclosure, or posterity, scrambls gives you and your organization control of your own material. You can even take back a post if you have second thoughts.
Scrambls encrypts your content before it hits the web
First, you define groups of other scrambls users with whom you want to share—staff, partners, suppliers, shareholders, customers, friends … as many as you like. Then you create a post and decide which groups will get it. A unique key is automatically generated and stored at a scrambls server. Scrambls encrypts your post before it even leaves your browser, and anyone who doesn’t have a key (i.e. anyone not chosen by you) won’t be able to read it.
Scrambls for consumers
Wherever you go online, scrambls can help you protect your privacy. Start scrambling (for free!) by going to www.scrambls.com and downloading the plug-in.
Scrambls in the enterprise
Collaborate with customers and partners on public Cloud sharing sites, protect files and emails, and seamlessly add or revoke access to confidential information. Scrambls provides easy user and content management for secure online collaboration and sharing to enhance and protect business communications. And, because it works on existing sites such as Dropbox and Yammer, you don’t have to reinvent the Cloud, but can use services your employees are already familiar with. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Scrambls for developers
Thinking you could use scrambls security on your site? Developers can integrate scrambls into their app or web service for improved content security and control. Take a look at the scrambls SDK to learn more.
Manage Personal Online Sharing
- Maintain control over personal communications on social media sites
- Delete posts or limit groups with access, after the fact
- Retain ownership of content even when posting to public sites
Protect Business Communications
- Easily manage enterprise users and content through the scrambls service
- Grant and revoke access to posted content by adding or deleting a user from a permissions group
- Create a secure online collaboration environment for partners, customers, and consultants
- Take advantage of existing tools and services, while adding a layer of security under your direct control
Enhance the Security of your Service – Integrate Scrambls
- Increase user confidence in your site or service
- Create the custom security functionality you need, while maintaining full control