This puts the endpoint in endpoint security
A key piece of the Wave alternative, Wave’s EMBASSY® Security Center, is what lets you manage all the functions of your Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) and self-encrypting drives (SEDs)—hardware security features already embedded in or available for almost all business-class PCs and tablets. When installed on each of your desktops, laptops, tablets, and so on, this feature-rich software carries out the commands you issue remotely with our EMBASSY server products.
You can believe it works: the same Wave technology is installed on every business-class laptop that Dell ships, it’s been fully integrated with Seagate’s self-encrypting drives (SEDs) since 2007, and in 2012 Samsung licensed it for their TPM-equipped devices.
Strong authentication: beyond passwords
Traditional two-factor authentication only adds security to the user side of authentication. The Wave alternative is far more secure: EMBASSY Security Center turns on the TPMs, or security chips, already inside your devices, so you can identify both the users and the devices they’re using. Is that really Bob accessing your quarterly sales numbers? And is he doing it with a secure device? It’s a superior way to protect your data from theft and your system from infection.
We won’t slow you down
EMBASSY Security Center works in the background. It doesn’t interfere with day-to-day activities. When using a self-encrypting drive, integration with Windows gives you single sign-on (SSO) and password synchronization. That keeps your users happy. Not to mention your help desk—which will be spending a lot less time on the phone resetting forgotten passwords.
Easy security compliance
- When your endpoints are secure and reporting is in place, you’ve got compliance covered
- Configure your VPN so that only authorized machines can access it from the outside
- Multifactor authentication options include any combination of individual passwords, a master password, biometrics, smart cards, or a TPM PKI certificate
- Easy backup and recovery of TPM keys in case of malfunction of the TPM, motherboard, or hard drive
- Enables hardware-based pre-boot authentication to the encrypted hard drive (if equipped)
- Central management of security policies at the machine and user levels via our EMBASSY Remote Administration Server
- Deploy TPMs from multiple manufacturers using a single management system
- Deploy SEDs in minutes that integrate seamlessly with single sign-on (SSO) to Windows and Windows password synchronization
- More security without more passwords to remember
- Your devices will perform just the same—our software makes them safer, not slower
Windows 8 Tablet Compatibility
ESC and Wave Mobility Pro - Tablet Edition support Windows 8 Pro & Enterprise tablets so the same tools can secure all your enterprise endpoints
- Accelerate your application development, determine compatibility of your application and the TPM by using Wave’s Cryptographic Service Provider or Key Storage Provider, both included with the Embassy Security Center